1. Why can't I log into my account?
This is usually due to a problem with the password or e-mail address you're entering. If you've tried various combinations and spellings but still can't log into your account, use the password reset instructions on the page.
2. How do I change my address on my account?
You'll need to change the address associated with your credit card and your ships-from address. You can enter new credit card information but you can't edit current information. If you need to do this, or want to remove invalid credit card information from your customer account, use the Your Account area.
3. How can I stop receiving email messages from the DENA VIE HALAL promotions?
The easiest way to unsubscribe from a DENA VIE HALAL email program is to click on the unsubscribe link provided in the email message. If you no longer have the email message, you can send a request to unsubscribe by clicking here and selecting your country.
4. How can I update the contact information I provided to DENA VIE HALAL online?
DENA VIE HALAL website provides access to view or update the contact information that you provide online. Check the website where you registered to learn if you can view or update your information there.
If the website doesn’t have this feature , select your country and learn how to access or update the contact information you provide. DENA VIE does not charge for this service and responds to reasonable requests in an appropriate time frame.
5. Why does the DENA VIE HALAL website or program ask for my birth date?
DENA VIE HALAL does not intend to collect personal information from children. We ask for a consumer’s birth date to help ensure that we either do not collect children’s personally identifiable information, or that parental consent is obtained as required by applicable laws.
6. What personal information does DENA VIE HALAL collect about me?
Examples of the types of personal information DENA VIE HALAL collects about consumers include your name, address, email address, phone number, age, demographic and purchase information.
We may also collect the name you use for social media accounts and other publicly observable activity online, such as blogs and other internet postings.
7. How does DENA VIE HALAL collect personal information about me?
DENA VIE HALAL collects personal information about you in a variety of ways. For example, you may have provided personal information to us when registering on one of our websites to receive a newsletter, filling in a request for a coupon or sample, or calling a DENA VIE HALAL product line. We also obtain personal information from other sources, such as commercially available sources, in the hope of reaching consumers who might be interested in our products.
8. How does DENA VIE HALAL use my personal information?
DENA VIE uses consumer personal information for DENA VIE HALAL business purposes such as to develop and improve our products and services, to respond to consumer questions, to send you coupons or other product information, and to tailor website content and other communications to your interests.
9. Does DENA VIE HALAL share my personal information with marketers outside of DENA VIE?
• DENA VIE HALAL does not sell consumer personal information to other marketing companies.
• DENA VIE HALAL does not share consumer personal information with other marketing companies unless you consent to that sharing.
• DENA VIE HALAL does share some consumer personal information with service providers who perform business operations on our behalf.
10. How do I calculate the Shipping & Handling charge for my order?
Free Shipping in Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories.
11. How do I file claim if I have a damaged product?
There are two steps to this,
1. If the product number from our dispatched items matches our inventory list and the other items are damaged too, we will promptly send you a replacement or issue you a full refund after you have returned the damaged or defective product. You will not be charged any additional shipping or handling fees for replacement of such damaged or defective shipments.
2. If the product number from our dispatched items matches our inventory list and the other items are not damaged then we would want you to file for claims from the shipping agency.
12. What if I don't like the product and would want to return it back, will I get a refund?
Yes you may but we will NOT refund a product that has less than ¾ (three/quarters) of the container.